Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Benefits of Aloe vera

I had always assumed that the benefit of aloe vera only held for external application. Usually, things that are good to rub on your body are not good to eat. However, the benefits of aloe juice are supposed to be extremely substantial. Although it kind of tastes nasty, many people drink aloe vera juice for its vitamins, antioxidants, and other nutritional components. I know many people who swear by it and practical people who usually don't go in for a fad. Apparently, it really works. It is supposed to decrease the duration of many illnesses and increase nutrition in the body. The benefits of aloe vera are supposed to be helpful for hair care, skin anti aging products, beauty products, and even immune system support products. Nonetheless, it is hard to tell if the benefits of aloe vera are lost when it is put in a gel or other preparation. I was always told to use the plant fresh. My mom never told me about the benefits of aloe gel, and I really don't know how well it works once it is processed.

No comments:

Post a Comment